Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Frondescence-collection-ksacry Fall Path
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Frondescence-collection-ksacry Fall Path

Text in Pea Aubrey font Reads: Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost. - Erol Ozan

Construction: I started with the Frondescence Artsy Layered Template. I added ArtPlay Palette Fallen Blush Solid Paper #1 and overlaid Texture #7 from Julie Mead Designs Artistic Photo Overlays 8 for the background.
The one photo is a Public Domain PxHere photo (tree-nature-forest-path-plant-mist-1056671) that I clipped to all of the template frames. Some of the photos I duplicated and changed the blend mode to Soft Light with reduced opacity. I added FotoGlows no 4 #3 to the back of the path photo with blend mode Overlay and reduced the opacity.
I then placed the same photo under the frames and created a light mask to the right of the frames using brush #35 from Anna’s Exclusive Design With Brushes Mega pack from one of her Masterly Brushes class. I used various other brushes from that collection to add stains.
I placed MultiMedia Leaves No 5 #5 under the frames with parts of the MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 3 #1 on top of the frames.
I used ArtPlay Palette Frondescence Dried Flower, Button Blue/Brown and parts of MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 3 #1 with the Time WordArt Mix No 2 Beaded Threadz Leaves for the cluster.
“Fall” wood word is from Autumn WordMix No 2 that I placed under some of the template’s stains, duplicated it using blend mode Color Burn and adding a drop shadow.
Credits list
The ArtPlay Frondescence Collection is On Sale Now.
ArtPlay Frondescence

aA Classic ArtPlay Fallen Blush Collection is On Sale until November 2nd at 9am EDT
AnnaRelease 7 October 2016

Supplies used in this layout:
Frondescence Artsy Layered Template
ArtPlay Palette Frondescence
ArtPlay Palette Fallen Blush
MultiMedia Leaves No 5
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 3
Autumn WordART Mix No 2
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
gorgeous gorgeous fall color! love this combination of palettes! Great work with this template! and giving me ideas!

So gorgeous! I keep getting further and further behind on my list of ideas I want to lift. This is one of 'em. Love that glow at the end of the path. And the green foliage element extends from the photo and to the left perfectly.

This is absolutely beautiful! Everything is just so perfectly placed! The autumnal feel of your layout is just perfect.

Love the way the brush is an extension of the tree and the placement of the bird.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Frondescence-collection-ksacry-fall-path_600.jpg
File size
241.5 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout