Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-frolic-diane-PTA8.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-frolic-diane-PTA8.jpg

Been working on this for days, time to call it done. Despite having made many scrapbook pages, my experience with lots of people photos is very limited, so this was a challenge. Not so much the arrangement, but the colors of the photos.
The arrangement is Project Template Album 8 page 1 on the left, and 2 blended photos on the right, one with Frolic FotoBlendz, the other a simple extraction (I say simple because this is a 1-second extraction provided by iOS 16; it's not perfect, but it's too easy not to use.) and a custom drop shadow.
I desaturated several photos to reduce some of the varied colors (Image > Adjustments > Black & White, adding a beige Tint).
Stars from Frolic Artsy Transfers and MM Holiday, plus splatters all added to convey energy :)
The Word Art titles have a color adjustment plus Glows added to deepen the wood tones.
Visual Triangles created with blues, buttons and threadz, plus stars.
Fantastic multi-photo spread. Your pictures are wonderful and I love how the ribbons tie it all together!

This just makes me laugh, 'I decorating'. Excellent job on the desaturated photos.

I know I've said this before but I love how busy and engaged he is. Love the flashlight and magnifying glass photos and your addition of the little knit hat.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename