Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Kinsfolk - collection-Joan Robillard-Autumn.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Kinsfolk - collection-Joan Robillard-Autumn.jpg

Inspiration Autumn has passed or at least to colorful part of autumn but I still wanted to use those pictures in my art. So went looking in my catalog for a picture that would make good page and let me play with blending.
Start – File>New 12x12 300
Paper – Placed Solid Paper1 above the background layer
Mask – Added MultiLayered Fotoblendz 4.2 to the page
Photo – I added a copy to all the layers of the mask except the tape layer and played a with Blend Modes.
Transfers – Added Artsy Transfer 1 above the photo and played with the various layers changing position and blend modes. Transfer 8 was put in the upper Right corner. Transfer 5 was placed to the left of the focal photo. A word transfer was used in the title cluster
Elements – I used the grass, foliage and ribbon from charm to create a cluster above the title
Words – Added three wood words to create a title.
Brush – Placed brush 12 to the right of the focal photo. Added a second copy in an orangy color with a color blend mode.
I did a little finishing up by adding drop shadows where appropriate, adjusting some colors to better match my page and erasing a part of transfer, etc. to remove parts that didn’t work
Beautiful photo. I love how it's take through the fall leaves. The date stamp on the left gives the scene a postcard feel.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename