Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Tres Bon-Blossoms-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Tres Bon-Blossoms-Joan.jpg

Inspiration -I looked through my LR catalog at pictures taken in April or May and found lots of fruit blossoms So I started with some of these pictures. First, I played with the Adjustments layers from the first lesson and then decided to wait until I watched the second one. But not feeling terrific so not playing as much as I would like.
Start- File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 5 above the background layer. I added a Color look up to the paper.
Photos – I placed a photo over the whole page. I added to that a photo filter and then a gradient fill layer. I added a close-up photo of blossoms which I used a mask to extract. I added a black and white adjustment layer to that.
Transfers – Transfer 5 was added in the corner and two Color Fill layers were added to give a pink color to the transfer. Transfer 2 was put in the upper left corner. And a Channel Mix was added to it.
Title Cluster – Started with the wood words Sweet Spring to which drops shadows were added. Then I put the beaded word Lovely under Sweet. Last I added the ribbon which I entwined with the word Spring.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating