Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Portiere.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Portiere.jpg

Inspiration – All the snow pictures I took this weekend.
Start – With File>New 12x12 300
Paper – I added Solid Paper 6 from Portiere above the background layer. Then placed Solid Paper above that with a Blend Mode of Hue.
Mask- I used transfer 5 which I rotated and flipped to get the look I wanted.
Photos – I add my focal photo to the mask with Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Transfers – Overlay5 was placed on the left edge, Overlay 3 was placed over it so the lines aligned with the edge of 5. Overlay 2 was put beneath the photo. Artsy Transfer 4 under the focal photo. I turned off some lines and moved others above the photo.
Brushes – Put Brush 1 in white over the photo, and Brush 7 in pale green on the right edge.
Elements – Placed the Book Plate on the upper right edge of focal photo and had the Heart entwined with it. And used a teal ribbon from Epiphany made a copy and added a mask to each copy so I could have some of the ribbon on both sides of my title.
Fotoglows – Put Fotoglow Mix 2.1 on the right edge of my focal photo.
Words – Added the word strip “Life is good” above the focal photo, put a word transfer with Blend Mode Linear Light on the right edge. Used the Wordart sayings to be the title.
I always look to see if my photos need lightening and if all elements have shadows.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Portiere on sale starting 1/25
ArtsyTransfers Portiere on sale starting 1/25
Fabulous WordART Mix No 1 on sale starting 1/25
FotoGlow Mix No 2 on sale starting 1/25
ArtPlay Palette Epiphany
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh this is marvelous! The colors, the photo, the blending. And I love that white art stroke!

I love the snow photo and the muted colors you used from the palette, especially the pink. The heart in the book plate is a great idea!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename