Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-swell-ksacry Tropical Delight
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-swell-ksacry Tropical Delight

The basis of the painting for this layout was created in the AI Art MidJourney app using prompt, “Tropical sea with sand and palm trees in an oil painting style”.

I clipped the picture to the MultiMedia Frames No 3 #4 fotoblendz which I modified with brushes. I did not use the frame, but I did use the other elements.
The background is ArtPlay Palette Swell Artsy Paper #4, color was modified with Color Lookup.
I added Swell ArtsyTransfers #4 under the picture layers and several Swell ArtsyTransfers with ArtPlay Palette Swell transfers and overlays, over the top of my picture layers.
I used the Oasis No 2 brushes to extend my picture and add the two lounge chairs. I turned one palm tree brush and the two lounge chairs into stickers, using the technique Anna taught in her Jan23 aAConnect class.
I used SeaSprinklez No 3 #4, Beach WordART Mix No 1 Wood Word to form the Title Cluster.
The MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 4 #3 and SeaSprinklez No 3 #1 for the sand cluster. I added the Beach WordART Mix No 1 Underlined Words #3 to the left.
Credits list
The ArtPlay Swell Collection with the Bonus ArtsyTransfers sale is ending tomorrow January 25th at 9 am EST.
ArtPlay Swell Collection
ArtPlay Palette Swell
ArtsyTransfers Swell
MultiMedia Frames No 3
Beach WordART Mix No 1
Oasis No 2

MultiMedia MagicSprinkles No 4 On Sale for a limited time.
SeaSprinklez No 3
Oh Wow! I want to try this AI stuff, immediately googled, and that first sign in page scared me to death! HAHA! Beautiful job and love your palm tree and the chairs!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-swell-ksacry-tropical-delight_600.jpg
File size
251.9 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout