Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-magoa-ksacry Magic Together
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-magoa-ksacry Magic Together

Construction: For the foundation, I used ArtPlay Palette Magoa ArtsyPaper #3. I added transfers, splatters and art strokes from the Magoa Artsy Layered Template. I added Love WordART Mix No 3 ST #1 & #2.
I added FotoInspired Template Pack No 3A, page 9, turning off some fotomasks and placing the frame cluster as is to the side. I moved fotomask 1 with the stitches frame. I added one PxHere public domain photo to the stitched frame’s fotomask with the same picture in the slide frame. I added another PxHere public domain photo to the circle frame and another to the small square frame. I adjusted all the photos to black and white. I made the large frame black. I added some grunge with ArtPlay Palette Magoa brush #2.
Clusters: I added elements from ArtPlay Palette Mogoa (Crackle Heart, Lined Word, & Paper Flower) along with a resized paper heart from the FotoInspired Template, for the upper right cluster. I used the Magoa Collection Bonus MultiMedia Hearts No 4 #5 for the cluster over the frames. I added the red Stitched Heart from the Palette for color.
The word art is Love WordART Mix No 3 “MagicTogether”.
Credits list
The Magoa Collection is on sale from February 8th to the 15th at 9 am EST.
ArtPlay Collection Magoa
ArtPlay Palette Magoa
Magoa Artsy Layered Template
Love WordArt Mix No 3

The FotoInspired Template Pack No 3A on Sale Now.
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3A
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and zlemon
Wonderful photos, love all the frames. Our dogs tolerated our cat, but did enjoy the cat grooming.

a fantastic page to show off your furbabies, the black and white photos go perfectly with the dark red

I like the way you changed the template, using the frame cluster and one stitched frame, and your placement of transfers, it all looks very balanced with the b&w photos.

This is so artfully constructed! Loving the contrast of the singles portraits with the duplication of the duo photo.

Love your use of the template. The desaturated images work so well with this red and black APP. The dog and cat snuggling togehter is too cute!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename