Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Magoa – Rhythm band.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Magoa – Rhythm band.jpg

Inspiration-Looking thru my heritage photos I decided this picture of my mom with her group would work wonderfully with this collection. And so created a Memory Keeper page.
Start – File>New 12X12 300.
Paper – I added Solid Paper 2 from Sayonara above the background layer.
Frames/Masks – I put Framed Mask 5.1 on the page. I colored some of the layers using Edit>Fill
Photos – I add my photo to the frame mask layer using Layer>Create Clipping Mask (My mother is in the photo. Everyone says I look a lot like her so maybe you can find her)
Elements – Added MultiMedia Hearts 4.1 below the framed photo.
Words – Used the wordart “Magic Together” for title using Ctrl I to make it white. Then added the “Love” label above the photo. The journaling in white says - My mother belonged to the Trafton Senior Center Rhythm Band. It was a group of ladies, one played piano (she was brilliant) and the others played rhythm instruments. My mother played wash tub. They were terrific and even played at a couple of the hotels at the beach. They made some money for the Senior Center. They had good times together. And ST3 was placed below the framed photo.
Brush – Put Brush 6 in black on a separate layer using Divide Blend more than duplicated only with a normal blending mode.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
What a great photo and memory! Love how you have made the photo the focus of the page.

This is delightful! Excellent documentation of the band's creative endeavor--the yellow pop against the strong red/black combo is really cool, too.

What great storytelling! Fabulous image and a wonderful experience for them all. The wings are a perfect embelishment!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename