Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-gentle-morning-ksacry Nissa Anna Lift
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-gentle-morning-ksacry Nissa Anna Lift

When I saw the AnnaLift Challenge 02.10.23 - 02.24.23, I had to do a layout of my daughter’s cat, Nissa.
Text Reads: Nissa is a talker. She is always vocal, except when sleeping. When she sees a bird through the window, her "aack-aack" sound is so cute. She gets loud when she notices her food dish is empty. Other than that, I try to figure out what she is saying, but to no avail.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Solid Paper #2 for the background.
I clipped the main photo to FotoBlendz Overlays No 18 #3 to several layers and revised locations and colors of other layers. I added several ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning brushes and ArtPlay Palette Sayonara brushes to fill in areas. I also added white Splatters No 15 #1.
I added the ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning Frame and over the top added Framed Masks No 2 #5, modifying the size and mask location on top of the frame for more grunge. I clipped my 2nd photo to that mask.
The tag is ArtPlay Palette Sayonara Paper Clip Note. I added grunge to the paper with a FotoBendz Overlay script layer and added the text.
For the cluster, I used ArtPlay Palette Sayonara Cream Dried Grass, ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning Bow and Button with Button Threadz No 6 #1, and the ArtPlay Palette Lateritious String.
The title is De Facto WordART Mix No 1 “Lets Talk”, duplicated with a white layer with drop shadow. The text is font Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ViVre
I would also love to know what my cats say to me; you're daughter's tortie is beautiful and your layout surrounds her in such warm colors!

We used to have a cat that was very vocal as well! I love the colours you have chosen to complement Nissa, lovely page!

Looks like you caught a photo of her talking :)
Terrific blending of the main image.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-gentle-morning-ksacry-nissa-anna-lift_600.jpg
File size
252.5 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout