Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-frondescence-artsy-template-digital-art
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-frondescence-artsy-template-digital-art

I had 6 photos I wanted to use for the week - Frondescence Artsy Layered Template! Four down, clipping the photos to the frames - I enlarged the frames a bit to fit my page. For the "B" frames, I filled the masks with white (Edit > Fill > White), then added Transfers for color and Texture.
The background is all from the Artsy Layered Template, with stains and transfers colored and duplicated to span the page and bring the blue around.
The photo on the right is blended with Frondescence FotoBlendz, with additional Transfers to soften edges.
One more photo - I used the Oval Frame from ArtPlay Rudeneja (ON SALE starting Ocy 26 for 2 weeks). I reduced the Frame size a bit (click inside Frame with Magic Wand, then Select > Modify > Expand, 20 or so pixels, then Backspace to delete the selection). To the Frame I clipped a Frond Artsy Paper, a Time Word Art Transfer, and a slight green color fill.
Added embellishments in the form of leaves and MM Magic SPrinklez.
Title technique as per usual - make a copy underneath, fill the copy with white, nudge it and add a Drop Shadow.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Frondescence Collection
ArtPlay Palette Rudeneja (Frame, buttons, label words)
Sorry I lost track of where the Leaves came from - I simply go to my AA supplies and search for "leaves".
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love your photos that show everyday life moments! Those are the very best moments and sometimes get so overlooked. I am also glad to see that you journaled. I need to do better about that.

He's having a wonderful time and we are enjoying it right along with you. Lovely blues on both pages!!

I like the diagonal movement of the blue, and the green that goes straight across. The organic shapes on the right really play nicely with the rectilinear frames on the left...I find it's hard to do these spreads, when each photo has different colors and light, but you really tied it all together here!

Great photo of you and Oz. Love the blue and orange in the photos. Always a good color combo.

Love the orange and blue, and the recolored transfers are the perfect touch. We have had the same crazy weather also, a couple days we ran the a/c during the day and had a fire in the woodstove at night, or vice versa.

I love your photos that show everyday life moments! Those are the very best moments and sometimes get so overlooked. I am also glad to see that you journaled. I need to do better about that.
Thank you for your comments! Everyday is what I scrap, to save the memories. I agree that sometimes we can get too caught up in "art" when really it's the little memories that count :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename