Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Frondescence-collection-ksacry Time
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Frondescence-collection-ksacry Time

Text in Pea Aubrey font Reads: "Is not this a true autumn day? Just the still melancholy that I love—that makes life and nature harmonize." - G. Eliot

Construction: I started with the Frondescence Artsy Layered Template. I added ArtPlay Palette Fallen Blush Solid Paper #1 and overlaid Texture #7 from Julie Mead Designs Artistic Photo Overlays 8 blend mode Soft Light for the background.
I used the FotoBlendz Overlay No 20 #2 and clipped Vicki Robinson’s Ephemera 10 Paper Image #9 and Ephemera 11 Paper Image #10 (from the Grab Bag Offer) to the 2 masks. I duplicated some of the FotoBlendz lace layers and placed near the woman’s face and under the title. I added Postmarked No 2 #3 brush on the right and left edges.
For the cluster, I placed MultiMedia Leaves No 5 #5 with parts of the MultiMedia Frondescence from the BONUS and MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 3 #1.
I used “Time” wood word from Time WordMix No 2 for the title. Under the title I placed ArtsyClocks No 4 #2.
Credits list
The ArtPlay Frondescence Collection with BONUS is On Sale Now for a Limited Time.
ArtPlay Frondescence

aA Classic ArtPlay Fallen Blush Collection is On Sale until November 2nd at 9am EDT
AnnaRelease 7 October 2016

Supplies used in this layout:
Frondescence Artsy Layered Template
ArtPlay Palette Frondescence
FotoBlendz Overlays No 20
ArtPlay Palette Fallen Blush
MultiMedia Leaves No 5
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 3
Time WordART Mix No 2
Postmarked No 2
ArtsyClocks No 4
Limited Time Offer Grab Bag
Beautiful! I love how you've surrounded your image with lace and texture. It contains your image beautifully.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename