Oscraps

Always remember
Yam

Always remember

• Yam
Sometimes, when a marriage is over and the divorce changes all the rules, we become bitter, we become hateful and vindictive...we tend immediately to say how bad it was and we forget that we were in loved, that we shared precious moments with that person that we are not longer married to, that we even share the most important thing of our lives: mutual kids. We forget the good days, the love, the dreams, the vacations the passion we once had and only remember the bad moments, the promises that were not respect, the pain.
Sometimes, specially at the beginning of the rupture its a necessary thing, so we dont get obsess to hold on to something that is not there anymore, but with time, the good moments, the good memories, the promises, the taste of the love that lived there should come back, and should be peace and maybe some understanding...
I wish it was like this, I really do. I wish my ex would remember 21 years after our divorce, the love we shared and could forgive and forget...unfortunately it never happened and that makes me sad and yes, sometimes mad because it still hurts the ones we both love more: OUR kids, not mine, not his but OURS! What a heavy and painful prize to pay...

CREDITS:
Everything from Zigzagscrap
Paper by Blue flower art: Garden notebook

Butterfly with WA, LACE & JOURNAL MAT by Blue flower art - A lady journal

Charm & date by Blue flower art - Denim & Daisies
Clock by Cheeky monkey - what lives
WA strip by Cheeky monkey - Word cuts 1
Font OMATIC
OMG Yam! this is so so true!!! and looking at the date you were married the same year my second son was born!!! I just adore these photos Yam and I love your journaling, it is always so real and passionate! fabulous page my friend and TFS :)

So touching Yam! I love your outlook on this! I love that you scrap the harder memories!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Yam
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout