Oscraps

Altered Art CD
Marretje

Altered Art CD

Made for the Heritage Challenge at SA

Will I ever be in Love asked (Great-Aunt) Mien herself in 1920. This gorgeous photo of her is one of a large collection of photo's made after the death of Great-Aunt Lucy. Great-Granddad realised that he hadn't a young photo of Lucy, had he sended all the kids to the photographer. Mien lookes very sad on this photo and she was. She was still sad about the death of her beloved sister Lucy.

Lucy died in 1919 after she had take care for her whole family which became all the Spanisch Flue. When everybody was better Lucy became ill, also Spanish Flue and died. Lucy was the oldest sister of the family and when Great-Grandmom died after she delivered her last baby, Lucy became the mom of the family. Lucy's death had a great impact for the whole family, but for Mien and Nel, the youngest children the most.

Thanks for looking, Mar

~~~

I used of Debra Tope's (SteinwaysMom) the wonderful and free kit Noni the backgroundpaper and metals, of her Funky Pink kit, also a freebie, the heart both here @ OScraps.
Of the Mega January kit Changes also here in the shop, of Debra Tope the lace, the Butterfly is created by Carla Gibson and the flower is created by Maggie Lamarre.
Pressed flower created by Sausan Design - blogfreebie

Font is Another Typewriter and Lainie Day
S
Stunning and memorable - this should be printed and hung on the wall - it would be such a beautiful piece of art.

T
gorgeous! I agree! great take on the challenge!

This is absolutely beautiful... I adore the layers... the photo is spectacular - and what a wonderful story... the cutout of the hat was a great, added detail... truly superb! LOVE IT!

M
This is absolutely gorgoeus.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Marretje
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings