Oscraps

ADSR 4 - Enough!
t_a_l_i

ADSR 4 - Enough!

This layout is for challenge #4. We needed to do 1/4 page of journaling as well as use a large photo and do some blending. I used Luminosity.

My twins are only 7 months old and we have gotten a life time of stupid, negative comments about how hard it must be to have twins, what a handful they must be, etc. It is SO irritating, especially considering what we went through to get them here.

Journaling:
Ive had it! No, they are not double the trouble. No, they are not a handful. Yes, I do get plenty of sleep. Yes, they are identical and yes we can tell
them apart. No, Im not worried about when they get older and start running all over the house. People, if you had any idea how close we got to losing these boys, and how much it took to get them here alive, and the surgery, and the hospital stay for 2 months plus 2 more months of bedrest before that, all before they were born, then the 6 week stay in the NICU before we could even bring them home, then maybe you would realize that no matter what, these boys are double the blessing, and never double the trouble! Enough with the stupid comments!

Supplies:

Brown paper: MGL Scraps -Whimsical Wonderland- collabo freebie kit
Journaling notepaper: Shabby Miss Jenn/Meredith Fenwick/Jan Crowley -Wild & Fancy Free- kit from Songbird Avenue
Staples: Shabby Miss Jenn -Old Letters- kit
Glitter ripped notebook edge: Shabby Miss Jenn -Bohemian Traveler- kit
Photo by Van Maanen's Studio
ROCK ON GIRL!!! WOW!! :)
LOVE THIS LAYOUT!
LOVE LOVE DOUBLE LOVE your journaling! ;)
And I can relate .... Stupid comments are FOREVER coming my way ... re: 5 kids / 5 girls!! Yeah BITE ME!

btw, I'm sorry to say...get used to it...4 kids here...I just tattoo the saying "no, they are not a handful...they are perfect!!!" onto my forehead!! LOL!!!

can we relate, or what????

this is gorgeous!!!!

There is a Chinese character for "Double Happiness"! I'd say that's what you are experiencing! Love the photo!

I love this and your feelings truly do come out well in this LO. I have to agree with you...tell those folks where to go LOL

I can sooooo relate!! You can't imagine the comments when I (purposely) got pregnant after the twins! People thought since I had a boy & a girl our family was complete! Great job with this LO! SUper job!

LOVE your journaling!!! Yea for you! I too had a very difficult and worrisome first pregnancy...but he made it here:) I think everyone is just fascinated with twins, so the comments are not always mindful of the history.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
t_a_l_i
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout