Oscraps

aALift-NewYorkTimes
musicmom3

aALift-NewYorkTimes

All that yellow in the lift made me want to do something KAPOW with my layout, so I lifted the qualities of storytelling and color...in teal...to document the reportage on my daughter's market in the Food section of the New York Times. Yes, The New York Times. I am still trying to process that, LOL.
I started with the template and filled in the blanks with the images I had to tell the story. The paper I selected for the background (rotated) was a jumpstart for my KAPOW vibe, and the brushwork and big camera, also from the Artplay Palette, did the rest of the work.
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! First of all, let's talk about your subject. Amazing!!! What an accomplishment to be in the New York Times.

But now, let's talk about your accomplishment. The story you told, the photos you selected, the title work, the large camera in the background, the hint of teal with the black and white. This is stunning.

Congrats to your talented and very successful daughter! The New York Times, very impressive. And I love your KAPOW vibe!

congratulations to your daughter! it’s a real distinction to appear in this great journal! and congratulations to you for this nice page and the standing o

saw this story on Instagram - amazing accomplishment! Congratulations to your daughter and partner! Great arrangement of photos, love the BIG camera and the triangulated accent color!

So wonderful and exciting. Great project for the lift and congrats on the Standing O!

What can I say that hasn’t been said? You gotta be bursting with pride for your amazing daughter, her partner and their accomplishments. And you created the perfect layout to showcase her story. Yay on the Stan Dino too. ( that was supposed to be ’Standing O,’ but talk to text has a terrible time with my accent. Thought you’d get a kick out of your Stan Dino. Ha ha.)

What a fantastic layout to document an amazing story! Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename