Oscraps

aALift-Day 1
musicmom3

aALift-Day 1

Finally getting back to documenting our June trip to Cape Cod. The template I used, Artsy Layered Template No. 14, is really old school and no longer available for sale, yet was the first thing I thought of when I looked at the lift challenge. The wordART is included in this template. Great to dip back in the archives!

The rest of the design was created with the Evanfall release, including:

EvenFall Artplay Palette https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Evenfall.html

Multimedia Suns #4 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Suns-No.-4.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I have several templates with those frame shapes - nice to mix things up! Looks like a great start to a great trip! I think I mentioned my BIL & family live on the Cape (in Sandwich) but I have not been there. I know I would love it, but it's a long way away ;-) I love the swirls and wordart, and nice documentation!

What a fun page! I love the geometric shapes - it really makes for a visually interesting page!

Been a long time since I went to Cape Cod I know you must have had a wonderful time as your pictures demonstrate

Love these old templates! We help support Cape Cod chips (2 large bags a week!) And that ice cream cone .... Some day we'll get to go to the cape. But for now I'll live vicariously through your pages!

Love your story and the shaped frames make it a fun page. And love the selfie of the two of you most of all. Stared at that thing until I figured out it's ice cream. We haven't had any since Yellowstone a few years back now, but that's a lot! ;)

Like the old school look with the trapezoids and the quote. Sorry I missed that discontinued template album. Your photo selections are great!

Ohhh, the ice cream cone looks like a good way to start your trip (or anytime during)
It is an art to storytell with your LO of many photos. Like your quote—your family seems to make the most of the “gift”

Fabulous interpretation of the lift! I love the framing, titles, and the journaling!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename