Oscraps

aALift--AdirondackBlanket
musicmom3

aALift--AdirondackBlanket

A page documenting a blanket I knit for a giveaway at my daughter's shop.

I started with an artsy layered template, removing one photo and blending the other with a Fotoblendz. I grabbed the space for the text next, then started to fill in the background while keeping that area clear—I used several artsy papers on diferent blend modes, lots of artsy transfers, and some dimensional elements. The multimedia element comes from the bonus pack that was included when the Noetic collection was first released.
Love how warm and earthy all your pages are, but this one especially. The shop is almost worth a road trip from out here, but I'm kinda grounded to much shorter max miles now. ;)

Oh my!!What a fabulous throw. Your knit work is a fantastic display of your artistic nature. The scenery certainly lends itself to your colors.

Gorgeous throw and warm colors! Some lucky person will treasure this! Love the earthy nature vibe!

That would be a hard one to give away! It is beautiful! I love the photos you used! Love the blending of the large one and that scenery is beautiful, too!

Oh what a gorgeous photo shoot! How generous of you (although I completely get this - I recently crocheted a blanket for a young family in my daughter's neighborhood that I met 2 times and she gave me some yarn to get ride of it - we just like our needlecrafts!)
This center-focused composition is perfect!

Wow! Wonderful layout with all these glorious rich colors (some of my fav colors). Your blanket is fabulous. I love the treatment around the framed photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename