ThinStrips Masks No. 2 ThinStrips Masks No. 2 - mask
WarmGlows No. 2 WarmGlows No. 2 - glow
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 3 JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 3 - LoopDaLoop
Artsy Template DuoPack No. 4 Artsy Template DuoPack No. 4 - template
Artsy Layered Template No. 100 Artsy Layered Template No. 100 - template
ScriptTease Adventure Frames No. 1 ScriptTease Adventure Frames No. 1 - frames
Snapshot No 1 Snapshot No 1 - brush
Stitched by Anna White No. 10 Stitched by Anna White No. 10 - stitching

I let the template on the right side be as it was from the beginning. I flipped the left one horizontal and then added the backgrounds on both side and merged them together. I used the clone stamp in the middle so I got a seamless background. Then I began to place elements, transfers and other items over the background at both sides. I changed the blend mode to Pin Light for the clock. I placed my photos in the frames and did some changes in blend modes Hue/Saturation, Curves and Levels. Then I added 2 transfers from different ArtPlay Palettes. I placed one under the third photo on the left side and the second below the first photo. I placed the wordart and element in the middle of the two pages. The stitches is added on the right side. I clipped the mask to a paper and placed it on the right side of the three photos. I added a glow to the right page. I wrote my title and added the LoopDaLoop below the title. After this I added the two frames, one under the photos on left side and the other in the middle.The brush is placed under the brad in the left corner.

The tattooer is my son and the picture is designed by him. I think he do a lot of good tattoos but I cant say that I like them on somebodys body. I assume Im to old for all these new things.
Love the title work flowing over both pages (great font) and you dare leaving empty masks, this is very cool indeed. So original love the drama in this double pager.

WOW these two pages are so creative! I don't understand tattoos either but I love his art work! love the deep colors and the empty spaces!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout