Oscraps

aA Anniversary ArtChallenge 2016Aug Luther 5 reasons
N

aA Anniversary ArtChallenge 2016Aug Luther 5 reasons

Thanks Anna for 5 wonderful years - between the inspiration of your team, the classes to help use your designs and then the designs it has been the best 5 years as I have learned so much!
this is my German Shepherd Luther he turns 14 months today and these are 5 of the reasons I can't live without him. I did not think I wanted a dog but he makes it easy!
TFL
Used the following by Anna Aspnes
Mini artPlay palette High5 - free with purchase
FotoBlendz overlays #9 - http://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoBlendz-Overlays-No.-9.html
Awww Nancy look at your sweet Luther!! Love what you have done with this freebie and of course I love your photos!!

WOW Nancy, what a great photo of Luther, he is beautiful, the 5 points are fun and lovely, an awesome page and great take on the challenge!!

ROFL! I remember when you would have Rex at your house and you weren't sure you wanted a dog, then you got him. We love hearing about his antics in the Ooos. This page and pics are wonderful- he is such a beauty and I love how he brings you so much happiness

We Luther fans were getting a little impatient for an update! Thanks for this beautiful page. Your boy is a darling and I love hearing about what makes him special.

he is such a beautiful dog as is your mutual love. Beautiful story and page! He is looking calmer and more mature :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nancyr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout