Oscraps

A Quiet Place - AnnaColor Challenge 02.24.2023 - 03.16.2023
ksacry

A Quiet Place - AnnaColor Challenge 02.24.2023 - 03.16.2023

One of our favorite places is Coupeville, a town on Whidbey Island. It is a quaint town, the second oldest in Washington, with a historic wharf, a ton of history and beautiful scenery.

Construction: I started by placing my photo and then determined which FotoBlendz Overlays No. 14 I needed to cover the entire width of the photo. I used 3 different FotoBlendz Overlays #2-#4, resizing, to get the effect I wanted. I then placed the ArtPlay Palette Milieu Artsy Paper #2, adding a photo filter to better match the photo’s coloring. I added Solid Paper #4, with blend mode Multiply at 30% opacity, over the top to darken slightly.
I added Artsy Transfers Milieu #2 and #3, revising by turning off some layers and moving layers.
I added various brushes from the palette, the Splatters sets, Charoal Hearts No 2 and the Paper Textures No 17.
For the large cluster I used MultiMedia Milieu No. 1 #1 with Milieu WordART Mix No. 1 Beaded Threadz, Word Art and Word Transfer. I took pieces of the MultiMedia Milieu No. 1 #1 Lace and placed on the page edge, using Hard Light blending mode.
For the small cluster I used the MultiMedia Milieu No. 1 #4 turning off the clock and reducing the size.
Font is Arial Narrow.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Beautiful view (love the wharf). The paper textures add depth as well as a frame! Gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename