Oscraps

Challenge #1: Hello March
isDK

Challenge #1: Hello March

March 1st was also my first day with an oxygen concentrator. It was a welcome change, but odd, too, in so many ways. I'd known about the home delivery people for a long time, but it was so different when they had their truck in front of our house and I got hooked to the tubing.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper
Foxeysquirrel: Magic-trick-child, Buttercup_Lady
Lorie Davison-b&f Penguin
Natali Bloom and Grow Ribbon, tag, grass
Vicki Robinson: Book, paper
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/march-challenge-1-web-inspiration.37274/
This is great (as always) DK! Love how you can turn the challenges into fitting every aspect of your real life! Love your creativity!

You’ve turned a unpleasant life-event in such a beautiful and creative layout. Deep bow for you!

So clever how you've turned a medical situation into such an eye-catching design.

Beautiful design! I love your interpretation of the lift! I am glad that you will be receiving your medical services!

So sorry to learn about your latest medical situation but your page still reflects your sense of humor. Hang in there, girl

Gorgeous art depicting a real life medical situation. Love the word art and transition from a darker page to a lighter page. Breathe better.

The tag, "so lucky", shows your humility and humor! I love everything about this. Good for you!!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename