Oscraps

A Happy Visit - AnnaColor
ksacry

A Happy Visit - AnnaColor

I have been seeing more butterflies in my garden this season than I usually do, but alas they are too quick for this photographer. I decided to make a layout anyway. This is for the AnnaColor Challenge 07.28.2023 - 08.10.2023

Construction: I placed the ArtPlay Palette Wander Artsy paper #6 and over the top I added Artsy paper #3, flipped horizontally with blend mode Multiply.
I added ArtPlay Palette Wander Frame and clipped the same photo to both sides, adjusting differently on each side (image-from-rawpixel-id-5906828). I extracted the left butterfly and added a drop shadow.
I then added FotoBlendz Overlays No 2 #4 & #6 under the frame, masking out sections. I put FotoBlendz Overlays No 2 #3 over the top of the frame to add grunge, masking out sections.
I added several brushes from ArtPlay Palette Wander to the background. To keep my colors from the challenge on track when adjusting hues, I created rectangles and added the colors, placing them under the frame and the grunge in 3 locations.
For the cluster, I added the ArtPlay Palette Wander Leaf (Hue adj), ArtPlay Palette Wild Brush 12 word art “a happy visit” (duplicated to darken), WoodShop Buttons No 1 #3 and the MultiMedia FlutterBys No 2 #3.
Credits list
August ValuePack Bonus Offer: Buy In The Wild ValuePack 1 for $20 and Get the
Butterflies ValuePack No 1 for 50% Off.

Supplies used in this layout from the bundles:
ArtPlay Palette Wander
ArtPlay Palette Wild
FotoBlendz Overlays No 2
WoodShop Buttons No 1
MultiMedia FlutterBys No 2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful Kathy! I love these colors. Really nice job with the butterfly pics and simple embellishments.

A beautiful linear design, and this older artplay palette looks so fresh! I captured a monarch the other day, I should do something like this :)

Beautiful use of the challenge colors. I like that large foliage as the focal point.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-in-the-wild-ksacry-a-happy-visit.jpg
File size
254.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout