Oscraps

A Challenge
faerywings

A Challenge

Each month our designers come together and work with a single palette of gorgeous colors to bring you a virtual smorgasbord of digital scrapbooking packs and collections. New Fab Friday Color Play products are released on the last Friday of the month.

Save 50% on individual packs for 4 days. Save even more when you buy the bundles.
Credits list
Impossible to be a Woman Bundle by Connection Keeping— https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digita...ossible-to-be-a-woman-connection-keeping.html

Photo is by Daniel Lloyd Blunk-Fernandez on Unsplash
Designer(s) Used:
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
I have stood right there where the photo was taken. Love that it features a strong woman!! The pink ribbon denotes her femininity.
Standing O
thank you!! When I saw that letterboard, I knew *exactly* in my mind what photo subject I wanted to use. It took me a long time to find the perfect one and was thrilled when I found this one on Unsplash. Thank you again for the standing IO!

What a great photo...awesome idea for a page!! Love the pop of pink with the ribbon ;) Congratulations, your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Color Play
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename