Oscraps

A Blast from the Past
seniorgal

A Blast from the Past

Can you imagine using one of these carts today?!!

Credits:
All designs by Carla Gibson:
SweetiePea Kit
Frame(overlayed with paper)Watercolor Frames
This is priceless!!! I love the photograph - and oh man that grocery cart . I love pictures like this that have things on it that I've never seen! AND I have never seen a grocery cart like that before. Nope, can't imagine using one today. We'd have to go to the store on a daily basis - not! Love that hat on your brothers head too. What a masterpiece Barb! This is stunning! Love the watercolor frame around the photo too!

I love this, love this, love this!!!! Great job, Barbara...now off to find that cool paper!!

Oh, what a great layout. What an awesome way to display an oldfashioned pic.
Amazing.

Wow!! This gorgeous! I love how you did your journaling!! The paper is stunning!! Great lo :)

Wow! This is FANTASTIC! What a cool photo to have! Love your use of that sticker alpha, too! :)

This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! What an awesome LO...but what an even extraordinary photo to have in your collection of memories. I've never seen anything like it either & that's what make scrappin' so much fun - those precious memories from the past coming alive today!

I agree, FANTASTIC and to have such an exceptional photo in your collection. I really need to pull my photos out...it will age me, but hey I don't feel it LOL

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
seniorgal
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout