Oscraps

9 Wineries Later
musicmom3

9 Wineries Later

Menu of Products:

Artsy Layered Template #209 **coming soon**
Wild Autumn ArtplayPalette **coming soon**

Old World Artplay Palette (distressed holes brush): http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Old-World.html

Process Notes:

I jiggled the frames and fotoblendz a bit to give the template the feel of having just visited 9 wineries, then adapted the frames to better fit my squarish photos. I pulled in artsy papers and blended them with multiply. I added the title, angling it to make it a little tipsy. A few transfers and overlays came nextsince I absolutely adore the leaf transfer (Transfer #1), I duplicated it a few times, flipped it, blended it and stuck it in wherever I could. I used the brushes to create a light background for my journaling, which I moved from the original location on the template. I stamped on a few Wild Autumns (they seemed to be made for the topic of this layout), and, finally, added a few leaves, the button, and a little embellishment I made from elements in the palette plus the distressed holes from the Old World APP.
I love your repetition of the word, 'wild' and the photos make me giddy!

Wineries are fun on a rainy day! I was visiting the Finger Lake wineries on that rainy day, also! Love the large photo!

Now is it the wine that has made them so very happy in this great photo? LOL What a beautiful page!!

I can think of worse places to hang out on a rainy day LOL!!! Great use of texture and colour!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout