Oscraps

78 Months Pregnant
tncw

78 Months Pregnant

Dear Heavenly Father,
You are so amazing! Once again I have to repeat that your plans are best. Tim & I are so incredibly blessed! In my teenage years I would have never thought that I was going to be pregnant ten times and have eight children. As I look at this picture of me, pregnant for the 10th time, I am amazed. 78 months of pregnancy! Me? I am grateful to you that this body has been able to carry so many babies. You have brought these babies and me through some very difficult pregnancies. As I think about some of those difficult pregnancies I can remember thinking that I couldnt make it through the
pregnancy and I definitely could not go through another one, should you so bless.
Yet, here I am. You have amazed me with your plans and the benefits of trusting you. You have strengthened my faith by always being with me. You met me when I felt so alone in my pain, and gave me the strength I needed to go on. I know this is a weak human effort, but from the depths of my heart I want to thank you. I want to thank you for every blessing, every lesson, every time you showed yourself to me when I felt so alone. I thank you also for the great months when the pregnancies felt so good - when I was feeling great and enjoying the pregnancies. Those times were more often than the difficult times. Was it worth it? Were all the days of sickness, days of
discomfort, days of pain, days of labor, were they all worth it? Beyond any shadow
of doubt, most definitely, absolutely, emphatically YES! When I held each precious, fresh, newborn close to my body for the first time, there are indescribable emotions that can compare to nothing else on this earth. It is a deep euphoria that occurs at that moment, a moment like no other. Your word says that children are a gift from you. This was true when it was written and it will never be any different. Your word never changes. You are faithful, you are trustworthy, you are awesome. Thank you. Thank you, my Abba, my Father. In Jesus precious name, Amen. - Love, Cheryl
Cheryl!! This has to be one of my favorite layouts of the entire challenge!! WOW!! Beautifully done ... your journaling is out of this world ... truly inspiring.
Thank you for sharing this!!

N
my goodness!!! wow!!! ya know... i think so often of my pregnancy with alyssa and how difficult it was... but *this* is truly humbling. and you are so right... i rarely even recall how difficult it was until someone brings it to my attention... that's just not the part i think of. i think of the healing and the joy that new life brought to mine. this is a BEAUTIFUL word of encouragement for sooooo many women. THANK you soooo much for sharing this.

What an incredible layout! Throughout your entire gallery, your journaling conveys your wisdom and warmth. Wonderful work...I look forward to seeing more!

What an incredible layout! Throughout your entire gallery, your journaling conveys your wisdom and warmth. Wonderful work...I look forward to seeing more!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
tncw
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout