Oscraps

52 - June 2023
This is beautiful, Angie! Perfect colors used for that wonderful image! What kind of flower is that?

Reactions: AZK
This pink design is so amazing ! I love the stacked tags with the swirl and the flower.

This is beautiful, Angie! Perfect colors used for that wonderful image! What kind of flower is that?
Thanks, Vicky! It's a single flower from a hyacinth. I used a photo of the whole hyacinth for last month's photo treatment challenge, so the 2 layouts look very similar, although that was unintentional. ;)

Thanks, Vicky! It's a single flower from a hyacinth. I used a photo of the whole hyacinth for last month's photo treatment challenge, so the 2 layouts look very similar, although that was unintentional. ;)
Since you described it I took another look at it and can tell it is a hyacinth now!

you did a great job mixing the kits - thanks for joining the 52 inspiration challenge

Love that you put your photo in one corner and then you repeated the scene with the layered tags and flower in the opposite page. Love this composition!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
AZK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename