Oscraps

50,000 Change challenge 1/27/20 - 2/10/20
G

50,000 Change challenge 1/27/20 - 2/10/20

Some things in life we never want to change. Hence my photos of my daughter, my granddaughter, & myself. Have used products from the Artplay palette
No 6 mini kit, Kindly supplied by Anna. Few other elements used are all Anna Aspnes Designs products.
Beautiful page love the photos the masking the blending and the interesting design with all the journaling and the word art.

Loving the energy of this design! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge! Didn't see this posted in the Challenge in the forum--can you put it there? If you get stuck, just drop me a private message and I'll walk you through it. I am sure others would love to see this layout!

Love the blending and vibrant colors! Great photos through the generations!

Thank you for all the encouragement. This is my 1st time entering the challenges. Musicmom3 big thank you for offering to help but am unable to send private post as yet. Ive emailed Anna & hopefully she will come to the rescue. Thank you all.

A great look at then and now! Such a fun composition!

If you're still having trouble sending a PM (Private Message), you can go to the 'Contact Us' (upper right far corner) and send a message and someone should get back to you in a timely manner.

I think you have to enable "private messaging" to receive PMs. If you haven't, here's how to. If you have, then Oscaps administrators should be able to help.

Click on User CP
scroll down to Settings & Options
Click Edit Options
Then click messaging & notifications
check enable private messaging

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ghandibud
Date added
View count