Oscraps

#4 Spring Romance
isDK

#4 Spring Romance

On our second time around the loop, we weren't in a hurry to get to the south end of the refuge, and I wanted to watch the geese.They were tuned in to each other and mostly moved in unison. Then they faced each other and I was pretty sure this was all part of their mating ritual.
Credits list
Joyful Heart: ArtsyGoodness11-paper; CameraShy frame & paperclip
My ticket and mods to -everything-
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/march-challenge-4-color-palette.39340/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
OH my goodness....look at those sweet geese making a HEART!!! What a beautiful photograph...so happy you were able to capture this!! :cloud9: And I love the one of the goose spreading its wings! Such a wonderful layout :beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:

Oh my goodness, this is the perfect page. The photos are jaw-droppingly amazing, the page design is as well. I love the colors and the shapes, and how everything works perfectly together, I can't say enough good things about it. Standing O! #12

Wow, amazing. The colors match so perfectly and the photo's are so beautiful. Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!

You say it wasn't easy, but this beauty feels so worth it. Love your journaling too, really great context for the photo. Thanks for joining my challenge this time.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename