Oscraps

Anna Color - Bunches of Memories
lacy

Anna Color - Bunches of Memories

I struggled a bit to put these colors together, this is my second attempt. The first one went in the trash bin. I settled on three of my disparate photos plus the blue flower, which was created with Adobe Firefly with an impasto, oil on canvas look.
Credits list
Flower FotoBlendz Template Album No 1 p6 Coming Soon to the Store
ArtPlay Palette Bouquet (SP5, gold trim, splatter1, stains1, paper texture 1, brushes, elements)
Bouquet Bonus Word Art2 only included with the purchase of the Bouquet ArtPlay Collection
Bouquet WordART Clusters 1-4
ArtsyKardz Bouquet 4x6-1

P 6 of the Flower FotoBlendz Template Album was brought in, photos and one ArtsyKardz were clipped to the small frames and fotoblendz. Stains, etc. of the template were filled with color, the text boxes were removed. The blue flower photo (Adobe Firefly) was clipped to mask 3b, duplicated twice with one copy clipped to mask 3A, and a 2nd copy extracted and placed above frame 3b. Bouquet Solid Paper 5 was placed for the foundation. Embellished with dimensional elements, brushes, transfers, etc. from the palette. Bonus Word Art and Word Art Cluster were combined.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
These were really hard colors! Love what you did with them! When I'm doing a nature page, I remind myself, this is what I see in nature. Some wonderful forms here, but have to say I especially like the generated flower!

All amazing colors.. I think sometimes we are so critical of ourselves.. This is a beautiful page.

I'm a good friend of the trash bin and some layouts are just harder than others. You have a challenging palette in your photos, and that can be as difficult with flowers as it is with people wearing all sorts of clashing colors. Good for you for carrying on and producing a delightful design!

I totally love this, the colors are amazing!!! great job on mixing all this different photos.

I think you did a great job. Some of them are meant to be harder than others ;-) Glad to see you were up to the challenge! Thank you for giving it a go TWICE!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename