Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-surfs-up-collection-diane-beach-style.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-surfs-up-collection-diane-beach-style.jpg

Beach WordArt 3 in the Classic Surfs Up collection is my favorite! I used it a lot for my Project 2023 and I continue to use it frequently, here along with other parts of the Surf's Up Collection.
On the left I used the Artsy Layered Template 267, duplicating and adding frames for more photos.
On the right I blended an early sunset photo using Bouquet FotoBlendz and more photo frames from MultiFotoTemplate Album 3.
Didn't get too fancy with anything - this page is more about the old story of painting and decorating shells and rocks, which I started doing about 60 years ago and still enjoy today.
Love the story behind all your found treasures. What a haul. Great photos and love how you embellished the sun.

Love the story behind all your found treasures. What a haul. Great photos and love how you embellished the sun.
Thanks! It amazes me that I find things like this. I went through a period of making mosaic gazing balls from bowling balls and I actually found 2 bowling balls in the wild - a couple years apart, 1 in San Francisco and 1 in Portland, but still, who finds bowling balls?? :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename