Oscraps

2023 Travel Project, p1 C Ration Dinner
lacy

2023 Travel Project, p1 C Ration Dinner

My first page for the 2023 Travel Project, Dad's first letter home from his travels to Korea, 1951.

I started with Project 2023 Travel Layered Template Album pp 2-3, placing the layers on a double page layout. I clipped photos to the masks, placed Solid Papers for the backgrounds, clipped the transcribed letters plus a lighter color solid paper to the large fotoblendz on each page, added titles, journaling and embellishments. I also placed a photo of my Dad above the solid paper clipped to the fotoblendz, blend mode Color Burn, lowered opacity.
Credits list
2023 Travel Layered Template Album 7-2
ArtPlay Palette Carpe Diem (papers, transfers, art strokes, gold paint2)
Carpe Diem Artsy Kardz
ArtPlay Palette Moira (blue button)
ArtPlay Palette Bravura (flourish, foliage, buttons)
ArtPlay Palette Strom (boots)
Buttons Threadz 2-1, 3-2
Misc. Marine emblems from the internet
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow! This is a fantastic page! I love the photos you used and how you have your dad's photo blended with the background and your journaling on top! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 15!

Lovely set of pages! I'm always am envious of long journaling because I never seem to be able to write more than a couple of lines. Congrats on your Standing O!

an absolutely fantastic page from your wonderful project! everything fits together perfectly ♥congrats on Standing O!

Lovely set of pages! I'm always am envious of long journaling because I never seem to be able to write more than a couple of lines. Congrats on your Standing O!
Yes, but you always pack a punch with your quotes!

It's going to be a wonderful project!! Congratulations on your Standing O!! Love that you've used some of the original handwriting on the page!

wow! Incredible research and documentation and I love the use of the blended figure behind the text!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename