Oscraps

2023 Travel Project - Making the Merry
pmjames

2023 Travel Project - Making the Merry

I've joined Anna's 2023 Travel Project and creating an album about "My World - Our Journey Together". Here is the right hand page of my first double page spread where my grand-daughter and I put our Gingerbread House together.

I created it with the Travel Template Album No.7 and the Fernweh Collection which is on sale until August 2 with a 55% discount (and includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers) plus some other bits and pieces.

Process Page 3 of the Travel Template Album No.7 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. My Focal Image was clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask in the Template. A WordTransfer, Splatters and a Paper Texture were added below the Frame layers. Papers and Supporting Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Splatters and Dimensional elements were added. My title and journaling completed the Layout.
Love the focus on the gingerbread house here with the fun supporting photos! That gingerbread house stamp is perfect!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-travel-template-album-7-fernweh-michelle-making-the-merry.jpg
File size
235 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout