Oscraps

2023 Travel Project - Gingerbread House
pmjames

2023 Travel Project - Gingerbread House

Here's the left hand page of my first double page spread for the Travel Project.

I created it with the Travel Template Album No.7 and the Fernweh Collection which is on sale until August 2 with a 55% discount (and includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers) plus some other bits and pieces.

Process Page 2 of the Travel Template Album No.7 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. My Focal Image was extracted. The Image, An Artsy Paper and a Transfer were all clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask in the Template. Some of the Template Layers were turned off. Silver Paint and a WordTransfer were added below the Frame layers. Papers and Supporting Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Another photo was extracted and placed between the Frames with a drop shadow applied. Splatters and Dimensional elements were added. My title and journaling completed the Layout.
Love the reindeer antlers and big smile! Making gingerbread houses is a tradition at our house too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-travel-template-album-7-fernweh-michelle-gingerbreadhouse.jpg
File size
218.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout