Oscraps

2022--Day-7-ch-Black-Friday-shopping-w.-Gessika.jpg
easyeyes4you

2022--Day-7-ch-Black-Friday-shopping-w.-Gessika.jpg

I don’t know when the idea of “Black Friday” shopping started... Sure the concept did not exist when I was a child or even a young mother , and I have always been a shopper, so pretty sure it did not fly past me. What I really remember is about the time we moved to Redding which was December of 1990. At that time my daughter and her family would come up for Thanksgiving and the stores all had cute little give always to entice us in for early shopping... We had several stores in Redding that did this, usually all at a different opening times, and we would head out and hit them all... collected a lot of cute little give aways back in those days... But the concept has now grown beyond belief. I was not sure what was going to happen this year, since they kept saying the Black Friday sales were starting over a month before the traditional day after Thanksgiving... Well my daughter no longer wants to go, and I figured any shopping I would be doing this year would be by myself... So I was surprised when Gessika, my great granddaughter appeared as I was getting ready. I asked her if she wanted to join, me and it was an unequivocal YES! So off we went... We had a fun time. She was thrilled to find this cute dress, and I was beyond thrilled to find this new variety of Poinsettia... So gorgeous and I have loved the clay pot covered in green algae. I didn’t buy much this year... mostly plants. I am thrilled that our family tradition is being handed down to the next generation! FUN!!!

la-new-year-mini kit
Mediterranka_ScrapEasy_StayAwesome_el7
Great page. Love the photos, the design, the journaling, and your ggranddaughter's hair colour. The dress suits her too.

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename