Oscraps

2021Jun-agree-web.jpg
N

2021Jun-agree-web.jpg

had dinner with my son and his fiancé and this evening they were bantering back and forth - agreeing to disagree - I used an iPhone app Prisma to get that effect on the photo
I love this very creative page Nancy, the blending is beautiful and the APP Magoa is perfect for this page, I love also the frame and photo, it's great to see these pages of you, awesome!

This beautiful design is a feature in the AnnaLift Challenge! Thank you for your inspiration!

In Agree to Disagree, nancyr shares a memory of a recent dinner. As titled, the young couple appeared to agree to disagree. nancyr uses a bold, grunge styling to capture the tension. Heavy reds with strokes of white work beautifully with a desaturated photo effect. The distress framed holds the couple together while the a faint echo dominates the ground. Perhaps, the ghosted overlay is a statement that the disagreements faded. The metal heart accents the frame for dimension. nancyr creates a stunning design to inspire our artsy storytelling.

Congrats on being chosen for this week's lift!
Great page. Love the frost-edged foliage. Perfect use of art to tell this story.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nancyr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename