Oscraps

2021 Project Day 7: Feeling Blue
pmjames

2021 Project Day 7: Feeling Blue

Day 7 of Anna Aspnes 2021 Project. I used page 22 from the Project Template Album No.7 This is half of the story – tomorrow will bring the other half. Telling the story of my daughter’s smashed car and the trip we took to replace it!
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 7
Artplay Palette Ambages
MultiMedia Documents No.8
ArtPlay Mountain High (Transfers)
Ambages WordART Mix No.1
Beaded Threadz No.1 (Letters O and H)
Beaded Threadz No.3 (letter N)
Holiday WordART Mix No.1 (Threadz)
Splatters No.11 - NEW and on Sale

Process
Page 22 of the Project Template Album No.7 and a Solid Paper from Artplay Palette Ambages form the foundation of this layout. My focal image was clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask and supporting images, Artsy Papers and a WordTransfer were clipped to the Frame Mask layers. Some template layers were filled with colour and others were turned off in the Layers Panel to better support my design. Transfers from Artplay Palette Mountain High were placed behind the frames as well as a layer from MultiMedia Documents No.8 set to a Darker Color Blending mode to add some faint Script into the Background. Some layers of the MultiMedia files were used to create a cluster, along with elements from the Artplay Palette Ambages, splatters and some beaded letters. My Title and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
ugh, this is almost as bad as my break-in story; it's so hard to take it when someone else interferes in your life and causes trouble and expense. But, it looks like you have a plan, and it's a good interpretation of the prompt!

Thank goodness she was not in the car when this happened.
I hope she finds something that works for her, soon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename