Oscraps

2021 Oscraps Birthday Card
hoodsmom

2021 Oscraps Birthday Card

Ohhhh! I want to seeeeee this and hold it and see how they line up with it's folded up. Do they line up exactly or do they stagger? Well, anyway, it's simply fabulous! I love the music score to carry and connect them all. Just terrific!

Oh my goodness...you actually made a card! This is amazing...and inspirational...and worthy of a sprinkle of birthday love from the Birthday Fairy! Check your email for something special!

Lovely folded card, beautiful singing birds connected by great music notes! I'm sure they're all singing a beautiful birthday song!

Ohhhh! I want to seeeeee this and hold it and see how they line up with it's folded up. Do they line up exactly or do they stagger? Well, anyway, it's simply fabulous! I love the music score to carry and connect them all. Just terrific!

Here you go... No, the candles don't line up perfectly - it would have taken me using a longer sheet of paper (so no joins) and my Silhouette cutter for that. I'm still working on getting the accordion folds that you can't see in the photo to line up better than they did after joining the two pieces of cardstock, but a teacher recently told me that most folks see the content rather than the structure in situations like this, so I should tamp down my perfectionist fretting.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness...you actually made a card! This is amazing...and inspirational...and worthy of a sprinkle of birthday love from the Birthday Fairy! Check your email for something special!
Thank you so much for the kind words and the gift, Birthday Fairy!

Here you go... No, the candles don't line up perfectly - it would have taken me using a longer sheet of paper (so no joins) and my Silhouette cutter for that. I'm still working on getting the accordion folds that you can't see in the photo to line up better than they did after joining the two pieces of cardstock, but a teacher recently told me that most folks see the content rather than the structure in situations like this, so I should tamp down my perfectionist fretting.
I wasn't critiquing your folds (which look perfect to me!) -- I was curious if the candles lined up in a row like they do here --- or if they staggered out where you'd see all 3 sort of in a line. And I absolutely agree with your teacher that it's about the message & content rather than any 'imperfections' we might see. Isn't that the curse of creating? We see all the little supposed imperfections, the smudges or paint smears or things that didn't go exactly like we wanted them to. And I have a Cricut - but I still don't get my folds to be perfection! Your card is positively too cute for words --- and have me thinking about combining my designs with my cricut. hmmmmm. ;-) Thanks for the close ups - and I know you've inspired so many of us! I hope the good fairy was really good to you because this SO deserves it!

Oh my GOODNESS! This is phenomenal and I am so happy that you shared the folded/unfolded card. Awesome!

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
hoodsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename