Oscraps

2021-12-20-thankyouVickiRobinson.jpg
mom2triplets04

2021-12-20-thankyouVickiRobinson.jpg

As I continue my gratitude practice that I have learned in November I want to Thank Vicki Robinson for helping me learn the mac. It has been a big struggle to go from PC to Mac. I am a visual learner and she has helped me so much.
Credits list
Express yourself Change by Vicki Robinson Designs

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/express-yourself-change-by-vicki-robinson.html

fonts:
american typewriter and fzm embossed label
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
Oh, Laura! I’m happy to help and this was not at all necessary, but I love that you created this wonderful page! I know it’s a bit of a learning curve to switch operating systems, but I will get easier - I promise! Thank you again!

Oh, Laura! I’m happy to help and this was not at all necessary, but I love that you created this wonderful page! I know it’s a bit of a learning curve to switch operating systems, but I will get easier - I promise! Thank you again!
your welcome. It's part of my gratitude practice to thank people who have helped me in some way. Just finished the book gratitude daily by Nataly Kogan. She gave 21 ways to more joy and less stress in your life. One of the lessons was to say thank you to someone who helped you in some way.

Oh, this is just so adorable! It's so important to remember to thank people, when they do good. It's so easy to tell people when they do something wrong, but I often feel it much harder to say thank you. This is just a great reminder to all of us!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
mom2triplets04
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename