Oscraps

2021-12-20-onelittlewordgoodbye-breathe.jpg
mom2triplets04

2021-12-20-onelittlewordgoodbye-breathe.jpg

2021 One Little Word Goodbye - Breathe
Credits list
Breathe Kit by Vicki Robinson Designs

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digiteal-scrapbooking-kit-breathe-vicki-robinson.html

Font: American Typewriter
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
I love this Laura! And I’m impressed you managed to do an entire year! I’ve never made it through even one! Great job!
it was my first year doing it and yes I did complete the entire thing. There was a month April where I fell behind but I caught up. My new word is ENOUGH. I need to find a kit for it. Having Enough, Doing Enough, I am enough. Enough Already! I'm referring to the biting of my puppy. LOL

To just breathe is so important. And so is being enough! Great choices of words. I love the thought of "not perfect, good enough will do". When you feel you are good enough, you will be perfect!

To just breathe is so important. And so is being enough! Great choices of words. I love the thought of "not perfect, good enough will do". When you feel you are good enough, you will be perfect!
Breathe really helped each time I felt anxious. I choose enough because lately I have been feeling alone often. I have to focus on I am enough. Also Enough of the biting already.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
mom2triplets04
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename