Oscraps

2020-Day-12-broken-off-crown.jpg
easyeyes4you

2020-Day-12-broken-off-crown.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
OUCH!!! Not a fun thing to have happen - especially at the holiday season. I can understand why you chose this song to scrap! Glad you have a great sense of humor and shared it with us. Thanks for joining the Challenge.
Standing O's for this.

OUCH!!! Not a fun thing to have happen - especially at the holiday season. I can understand why you chose this song to scrap! Glad you have a great sense of humor and shared it with us. Thanks for joining the Challenge.
Standing O's for this.
Surprisingly, it did not hurt at all, and I went several months with no pain and very alive roots before having the roots dug out!!!!...

I had to laugh when I saw this layout. Some day, let me tell you about the time I broke off one of my front teeth eating corn on the cob at a family picnic. I can sympathize! Anyways, great layout. Love the colors and the happy Santa, and what a great song to use!

I had to laugh when I saw this layout. Some day, let me tell you about the time I broke off one of my front teeth eating corn on the cob at a family picnic. I can sympathize! Anyways, great layout. Love the colors and the happy Santa, and what a great song to use!
I think I have a similar story to yours... As a child when it was time for teeth to fall out anyway, I remember my family laughing as I ate dinner which was corn on the cob... it seems I had lost a whole row of front teeth , while eating the corn...!!!

Layout information

Category
12 Days of December (2021)
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename