Oscraps

2018 Favorite Christmas Song... Last Christmas
easyeyes4you

2018 Favorite Christmas Song... Last Christmas

Last year Adryane said that her all time favorite Christmas song was Last Christmas by Wham... Well not only had I never heard the song, I had no idea about the group either so of course Googled all... released in Dec. of 1984, I was tucked away in remote Alaska and rarely heard the radio, and the genre is not one I would typically listen to , which, in part at least, explains how I have missed it all these years... I having watched the video I love the happy group of young adults gathering for a weekend of winter fun at a remote destination in the snowy woods... Truthfully I do not see how the words in this song relate to the video, since it portrays a more serious theme of lost love, but I love watching the happiness and camaradie of friends having fun together... I also love the music... It is all a very feel good thing... So this year I am choosing it as my favorite Christmas Song and a big thanks to Adryane for spotlighting it last year... I see Taylor Swift has come out with a version of it this year, but I like the original....

I wanted to make a scene like in the video with tall birch trees and a nice lodge... But nothing I tried or worked or was a dramatic as this cool overlay by Lynne....
Wow... fantastic page design. Love how you used the overlays to create that wintry scene. Thanks for explanation of why you chose your song. I have heard it and like it very much. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Oh wow, this scene is so beautiful! It's a Christmas song I often listen to through the year...it's one of my favorites. Love your layout so much! I would love to be tucked away in a snowy lodge.

MY favorite Xmas song ! And George Michael was my favorite singer !

Love that winterpicture !

love the winterscene you created, the video could have really been shot there, with all the snow!

I'm so glad you like this song, Liz! Thank you for explaining the backstory on your fabulous page!!

Layout information

Category
2018 12 Days of December
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout