Oscraps

2016 Paint Nite Anna Lift challenge
easyeyes4you

2016 Paint Nite Anna Lift challenge

Julia and I had been talking about attending a Paint Nite for a long time... we finally bought tickets on Groupon, including one for Lys... It was a challenge to find a painting we all liked, at a time that worked for all of us. We had actually decided on one before Christmas, but it was cancelled, so we had to go through the process all over again... This time we quickly agreed on this painting and it happened to be on the night before an appointment I had in Sacramento, so it worked out perfectly!

We had a nice time... Not quite as much fun as we had expected, but we found it to be quite relaxing and are considering doing another, now that we know how it all works... Held in many venues around town this one was held at the Alley Katz Bar in Downtown Sacramento, in their back room...

AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate175

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAuthentic_SolidPaper2

AASPN_MultiMediaArt1_2 and 3

valCDesigns_NatureEscape_layoutborder
just a fabulous arrangement of photos! I've often seen these paint nite groupons..I would probably enjoy it :)

Absolutely love your kit you used. This and your accompanying page tell such a fun night out. I would have loved to do this when I lived in Sacramento. I've also seen them in Groupon, here in my city and have wanted to take one. You've encouraged me to do so I do believe. :) Great photo shots.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout