Oscraps

2015 Waterlilies in my Pond ...Anna lift
easyeyes4you

2015 Waterlilies in my Pond ...Anna lift

note: I almost always use Paula Kesselring's Burn style on line art and words... makes it become a part of the image...

Starting at the bottom with 3 papers ...

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteLoveLetters_SolidPaper4 blended into Oscraps-OPEN-PAPER-LynneAnzelc1 with soft light blend mode then this paper is blended into oscraps-OPEN-PAPER-heathert10 with luminosity turned on. This third paper had the yellow tones removed with hue saturation turning the yellows off

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteLapinNatural_ArtStroke1

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteLoveLetters_Transfer7

3pp_lotus_09_dirty

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteLoveLetters_Overlay2

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteLoveLetters_Brush4

AASPN_FotoBlendzOverlays6_5

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteTangier_FrameOrnate

AASPN_FotoBlendzCM8_6

AASPN_InkedWordsLove1_2 copy

3pp_lotus_07_dark

3pp_lotus_07_light

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteEveryday_12X12EdgeOverlay2
Wow this is beautiful.. I love your use of the art stroke and the blending is outstanding

So glad you decided to use this for the challenge. I like how you did the frame. I never seem to be able to pull off stuff like that!

really pretty masking and framing, love the way the flowers/pond are cascading down the page

Wonderful lift! Definitely not a "seen one, seen them all" page! Very ARTSY.

Love the ornamental frame 'crowning' your glorious blooms! You certainly have a gorgeous pond/landscape!

A beautiful page. How lucky to have pink waterlilies in your garden! They grow wild in waterholes around here but the pink are rarer than the blue. Love how you used the mask and frame. I'll have to look up 'Paula Kesselring's Burn style'.

This is stunning. The frame couldn't be more perfect--the texture of it both contrasts with and complements the landscaping. And the fading off into the sketched leaves...ah!

I'm in awe of the depth you've achieved with this page, and it's full of so many perfect little touches.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout