Oscraps

2015 Life Can Be A Balancing Act Day 9 challenge
easyeyes4you

2015 Life Can Be A Balancing Act Day 9 challenge

The final challenge for Oscraps 9th Birthday party poses the question... Is Your Life like a Circus?!!! Wow... is that an understatement!! During the week of the actual Party I was unable to attend because I was working against a deadline to complete and order a 39 page album for Blakes Birthday which was on March 11... the album was ordered Friday evening. Saturday was consumed with shopping for and deciding on the materials to finish the front yard Landscaping project... Saturday Evening I enjoyed dinner at our finest restaurant with Joyce and Andree who also had Birthdays this week... Sunday Morning was church and then the singles movie Matinee at 12:30, followed by dinner out.. I barely made it home to in time to welcome great grand daughter Gessika who arrived with her parents about 5:30 for a 5 day visit... Since Michael had never been to the Sundial Bridge we went there, before they headed back home.

The game plan for the week was to get Gessika started with Scrapbooking.

Monday started out lazy, I had bills to pay and other things that HAD to be done... then early afternoon I thought perhaps she would enjoy going out and touring Shasta Dam... a phone call to the dam at 1:45 alerted us to the fact that we had to be there by 2:30 to be part of the last tour of the day!... We had not yet had lunch , nor were we dressed for public and it was 20 min. away... Needless to say we quickly shifted to high gear! While out that way, we also went out to Bridge Bay Resort and walked on what was the bottom of Lake Shasta before the drought!!!!

Steve (my yard helper guy) and I had agreed on a short day on Tuesday, prepping for the arrival of rocks on Wed... Game plan changed and Steve ended up bringing a trailer full of pea gravel (not part of the original game plan!) thus it turned into more than a half day... It was late afternoon before we made it to the fun activity of the day which was the latest animated kids movie Home ... Cute movie.

Wed. found all of us putting in a full day working in the yard... Steve brought a load of rock and went back for more and it all went so well, we then went out to Sunrise and picked up a load of what I had ordered out there... After Steve left about 4 PM Gessika and I headed to Costco to pick up prints of the week so far, so she could start working on her album of her visit. We also went to Macy's for some girlie shopping... ...

Thursday found us unexpectedly back out in the yard with another load of rock...Steve wanted to get more done before company he had coming arrived and took him away for a week... Hard to work around everyones schedules.. Ideally the yard would not have been on my schedule during Gessikas visit... We only worked till noon because we had a trip to Turtle Bay museum planned. Janice had graciously offered to take us... We enjoyed the Art Show and the Candy exhibit and all the regular exhibits that are there all the time... this was Gessikas first time there... I remember going with her mom... and Aunt Lys when they were little!

On Friday we finally got down to the Scrapbooking, but we also had to get ready for her to go home... In the end Meg and Michael came all the way back to pick her up (a half way meeting had been discussed, but them coming all the way, allowed us more time to scrap)

They all left about 8 PM and then it was time for me to recover and get started on Yikes...7 challenge pages left to do... ! Will I get them all done in 2 days??? Hmmm That remains to be seen... So dont anyone bother me!! Oops... Sunday is Easter!!! Well Church will have to happen...

Everything from the Big Top Collab
I thought only my life is like a circus but wow i think you can play the game at the circus Liz ! Great journaling !

Yikes this tired me out just reading about your Circus of a Life!! LOL you are a very busy woman!! I thank you for joining in on the fun with this challenge and I hope you managed to get all of your pages finished in time!! This page is simply amazing and so are you!!

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout