Oscraps

2014 Mood Board
easyeyes4you

2014 Mood Board

Had no idea what a mood board was all about, so checked the internet and got my inspiration there. Limping along this month with only part of my computer system and feeling VERY out of sync!!!

the words...
I recently took Cilenia Curtiss She Doll Class... While working my way through the tutorial and searching on line for things to use with my project, I came across sites describing the Boho Chic trend in dressing... All of a sudden I realized I had been gravitating towards this look ever since it became popular, but had never been able to get my look to be quite right... I did not know I was trying for Boho Chic, nor did I fully understand the components that go into creating the look... of course I have to be true to me, so you will never find me in cloggy big boots, or wearing a big brimmed hat... but the long skirts, and drippy vests, and jewelry.. yeah... I can do that... have it all, just was never comfortable in putting it all together... Now that I know what to do, it will be done with confidence... Sadly in the past couple of years , I have discarded key components to this look and I would give a lot to have them back in my closet, but they are long gone...... I need a sad faced emoticon to put here now!!!! Anyway this page depicts the colors I am building my current wardrobe around... orange, coral, grey, soft white, and shades beige to cocoa....

Maya Passion Border
Anna Journal Transfers 2
JKneipp Keepthefaith background paper
wow, these are your colors and your look! especially the dark coral looks wonderful on you (a favorite of mine to wear too!). great extractions, looks and mood board! but I think you can do the big floppy hat also :)

Beuatiful! Love how you did all the pictures and the colours! Thanks for playing!!

You are so good looking Liz ! Love the extractions, must have been a lot of work!

Layout information

Category
Maya de Groot
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout