Oscraps

2 Creative Photo Treatment.jpg
alsoartysa

2 Creative Photo Treatment.jpg

Oscraps Collab Spring
SNU Torn Crinkle paper
How sweet is this? The photo treatment really highlights this delightful photo beautifully. I love the elegant simplicity of your LO. Just lovely - and it's earned you a Standing O!

She is so cute. She is looking as if to say, “come on, hurry up.” I love the tall cluster and the pink hearts at the bottom corner of the picture. Congrats on the Standing O!

Yay on the Standing O! Love that pic and the the way those creases frame her, Those delicate clusters look like they could have been extracted from the photo the way they appear to be growing into the photo.

This is beautiful and very Stand O!!! I love the photo!!!! I love how the creases go across. So stunning. The water drops on the background add to the older feel of the photo. Wonderful layout.

Oh how lovely! What a sweet little girl and I really love the results of your photo treatment, excellent job! I also love that you kept some colour in the photo and paired with those spring time blooms on your page you certainly have created and stunning layout! Congrats on the Standing O and the Haps newsletter feature as well!

Andrea you have used the effect so well with your sweet photo. Great placement of the flowers on this lovely page.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
alsoartysa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename