Oscraps

#2 100% Canada Goose
isDK

#2 100% Canada Goose

There were no avocets, but we parked facing the avocet island. And right away we noticed two white Leucistic Canada geese on the west point. Then a dusky Canada goose also caught our eye. This was the first time we spotted these, and there is only one in 30,000 birds.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. natali design
  2. Rachel Jefferies
That is awesome that you got to see a more rare bird!! Love the colors in this, the pops of pink from the flowers...so pretty! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Thursday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

What a great story you have here! We have tons of Canada geese around and I have never seen that pigment (or lack of).

:wow: Absolutely stunning page DK! how exciting to have seen and captured those geese! Brilliant layout as always and I do love how you have use the two fonts for the challenge, awesome layout!

gorgeous page!! I really love the way the background paper looks like a cloudy sky. Beautiful photos and use of the fonts! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

Wonderful spread, DK! And very interesting information about the Canada geese! I've never seen any, that I know of! Great series of photos!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename