Oscraps

1996 Sad Day Challenge 2
easyeyes4you

1996 Sad Day Challenge 2

These photos of Rodger with me, Julia, Meg and Lys were taken at the time
of his last Christmas...
it was 1996 and he had just been
diagnosed with lung cancer... Today,
July 3, 2014, marked 17 years since he died... it makes me so sad that we did not get to grow old together... and that
the never got to see his grand
children grow up and his children become successful in their chosen paths...
he has missed so much...

I spent much of today working on filling in the blanks with info I have as I start to document our histories on ancestry.com... I was never much interested in the family history when I was younger and people were living who could answer my questions...and now the questions keep coming and if answers are to be found I will have to do much searching... Probably will not happen...

AASPN_WaterColorTemplateAlbum1_Page13

AASPN_ArtPlayRedWhiteBlue

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteReflections_LWPauseAndReflect

fireworks ah_Firecracker_FireworksRed

words...
JoanneBrisebois_PMHeadlines_17
68_paintyourstorychallenge01_snippybit-story

3pp_anita_together_e_04

lmurphy-youare-ep-16

mfen-bliss-psiloveyou
Touching story and layout. How sad he had to miss so much and you got to miss your hubby way to soon.

This beautifully composed LO is very inspirational, touching to the soul, wonderful to reflect and communicate your story. Ann

So terribly sad and such a dreadful loss for your family, you captured a bittersweet memory so beautifully here... I love the 2 photos you used and the way you used 4th of July items for a non 4th of July page. Great job.

Oh Liz, this page is such a powerful family story to record, share and pass on. Very sad, very touching but a story full of love. Thank you for sharing with us on this date in particular. A really lovely tribute to Rodger.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout