Oscraps

zotova

Kit Welcome November by etdesigns (wn_pwb5)
AASPN_4X3ArtsyKardzLost _1
AASPN_JazzedUpLoopDaLoop4_5
AASPN_LoopDaLoop_JazzedUpNo4
Fonts: Denistina, Phorssa

Translated into English online

This photo was taken in kindergarten in 1964, when I was 5 years old.
I was born and grew up in a large family. My parents worked hard, my older brother and older sister went to school. Therefore, from 1 year to 7 years old, I went to kindergarten. My best childhood memories are the new year in kindergarten. On the eve of the new year, we dressed up (decorated) a large beautiful Christmas tree, dressed carnival costumes, taught poetry and songs. Then there was the matinee day (this was our children's holiday). On this day, Santa Claus and his granddaughter Snow Maiden came to us. We told poetry and sang New Year's songs, talked about ourselves and received gifts. Santa Claus got them out of his red bag and we were looking forward to that moment. And there was definitely a set of tasty sweets in a beautiful festive package. These were the most delicious sweets, because they were given a fabulous mountain!
I LOVE the bit about Santa's granddaughter Snow Maiden... I had never heard of her before.... I like your misty dreamy page....

I love your sweet story and especially about the Snow Maiden. Lovely photo and lovely blending on your page as well.

Great journaling! Love your photo masking! Never have heard of the Snow Maiden before!

Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
What a beautiful page ... Wonderful photo and your journaling ...
Love the monochrome colours and the placement of your words ...

Beautiful layout and journaling. I love the part about Santa's granddaughter joining him. So cool!

Thank you for the translation. Loved reading about Santa, his red bag, and the sweet treats, and songs. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend time in Kindergarten. Sweet photo of you :)

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
zotova
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout